These Smothered Green Beans are ridiculous! OMG! SO good!! Green beans smothered with bacon, brown sugar, butter, soy sauce and garlic. How could they not be good? The best part is that this casserole only takes a few minutes to put together. You can actually cook the bacon ahead of time and this would be ready in about a minute! Woohoo!
This makes a TON! We ate leftovers for several days and they tasted great! This would be the perfect dish for a potluck or dinner party. I promise everyone will go crazy over these Smothered Green Bans! SO easy and SO delicious!
- 5 (15-oz) cans green beans, drained
- 1 lb bacon
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 1-1/2 tsp garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Pour drained green beans in an ungreased 9×13-inch pan.
- In a large skillet, cook bacon until almost done but not too crispy. Remove from skillet, drain on paper towel and chop. Sprinkle cooked bacon on top of green beans.
You can find complete recipes of this Smothered Green Beans in plainchicken.com