Cookie mix and brownie mix make this decadent recipe super-simple, and using your slow-cooker makes it even easier to prepare.
- 1 box Betty Crocker™ fudge brownie mix
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 4 eggs
- 1 pouch Betty Crocker™ chocolate chip cookie mix
- Vanilla ice cream, as desired
- Spray 4 1/2-quart slow cooker with baking spray with flour.
- In large bowl, mix brownie mix with 1/4 cup of the melted butter and 2 of the eggs.
- In another large bowl, mix chocolate chip cookie mix, remaining 1/4 cup melted butter and remaining 2 eggs.
- Drop alternate spoonfuls of the brownie and chocolate chip cookie batters into slow cooker.
You can find complete recipes of this Slow-Cooker Chocolate Chip-Brownie Cake in bettycrocker.com