Roasted Bok Choy – easiest vegetable recipe that takes only 10 mins. Healthy and delicious with a soy-sesame dressing, great for dinner.
After the heavy eating and Thanksgiving food binging for the past few days, I am sure everyone is looking forward to eat something light and healthy again. I am no exception. I just wanted to have something plain, a good vegetable dish without feeling bloated.
I am sure many of you don’t want to cook up a big storm again in the kitchen (because you just did your biggest dinner a couple of days ago!), so easy roasting is the way to go. I decided to make this super easy and absolutely hassle-free roasted bok choy, with a nice sesame soy dressing. The dish takes practically less than 15 minutes to make. Enjoy!
- 1 lb bok choy
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 dashes ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3/4 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/4 teaspoon white sesame seeds
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Clean and rinse the bok choy, trim off the stems at the bottom, slice and quartered. Prepare the dressing by combining the soy sauce, sugar, apple cider vinegar, sesame oil and sesame seeds. Stir to mix well, set aside.
- Toss the bok choy with the olive oil and black pepper. Arrange them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
You can find complete recipes of this Roasted Bok Choy in rasamalaysia.com