Fresh and crunchy, Parmesan Chive Corn on the Cob is the classic side dish recipe – hot and buttery for your next BBQ .Grilled or baked, it is perfect served with ribs and chicken!
One of the things that screams out “Summer!!” when you live in the corn belt like me is Corn on the Cob. It was only very recently that I found out I had been shucking corn the wrong (hard) way for years. I would tear down each leaf of the husk, clean all the silk off and then break off the stem. WRONG! All you really have to do it rip down one or two husk leaves, break off the stem inside and BOOM! you can pull the corn ear away the husk!! Did everyone know that but me? I felt cool! Anyway, now that I have mastered the Midwest art of shucking corn the easy way, let me tell you how I make mine taste sooo good.
- 5 Ears Sweet Corn, husked and cleaned
- 1 TBSP unsalted butter
- Kosher Salt and Pepper
- 1/2 stick or 4 TBSP unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 TBSP dried or fresh chives,minced
- Preheat oven to 400 Degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with foil and spray with cooking spray
- Place cleaned corn ears on baking sheet, sprinkle liberally with salt and pepper
You can find complete recipes of this Parmesan Chive Corn on the Cob in mustlovehome.com