These decadent bars are stacked with peanut butter cookie dough, peanut butter sandwich cookies, peanut butter cups and topped with a fudgy brownie batter for a seriously indulgent treat!
- 1 pouch (17.5 oz) Betty Crocker™ peanut butter cookie mix
- Vegetable oil, water and egg called for on cookie mix pouch
- 1 box (19.9 oz) Betty Crocker™ dark chocolate fudge brownie mix
- Water, vegetable oil and eggs called for on brownie mix box
- 16 peanut butter creme-filled sandwich cookies
- 8 Reese’s™ Peanut Butter Cups, unwrapped
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter (for drizzle, optional)
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil (for drizzle, optional)
- Heat oven to 350°F. Grease 13×9-inch pan, and line with cooking parchment paper, leaving an overhang on the two longer sides.
- In medium bowl, make peanut butter cookie dough as directed on pouch.
- In another medium bowl, make brownie batter as directed on box.
- Crumble cookie dough in pan; using offset spatula, press and spread cookie dough into thin even layer.
- Top cookie dough layer with even layer of sandwich cookies and candies.
- Spread brownie batter over top of cookie dough, sandwich cookies and peanut butter cups to cover completely.
- Bake about 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted in brownie comes out with few sticky crumbs.
- Cool completely on cooling rack.
- To make the optional peanut butter drizzle, mix peanut butter and coconut oil in small microwavable bowl and microwave uncovered on High at 30-second intervals until thin enough to drizzle.
- Drizzle over bars. Cut into 6 rows by 4 rows.
You can find complete recipes of this Outrageous Stacked Peanut Butter Brownies in bettycrocker.com