Lemon parmesan crusted salmon is a beautiful dish and gourmet enough to serve for fine dining evening at home or special event like an intimate dinner for someone special.
Salmon is always a dish I like to serve when I’m entertaining and want to cook something a little special. This salmon dish has a delicious crispy lemon parmesan topping made from panko breadcrumbs. With the addition of fresh dill which pairs beautifully with salmon.
- Four 6 ounce salmon filets
- 4 teaspoons dijon mustard
- 1/4 + 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 + 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 cups panko breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon zest
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Line the salmon filets up on a cutting board.
- Brush the tops with a thick layer of dijon mustard and sprinkle with 1/4 teaspoon salt, 1/8 teaspoon pepper and 1/2 of the lemon zest.
- To a mixing bowl add the panko, lemon zest, parmesan,dill, 1/2 teaspoon salt & 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
- To a small bowl mix the melted butter and olive oil. Stir into the breadcrumbs.
- Add the breading in a thick layer to each of the filets, pressing into the mustard.
- Add the vegetable oil to an ovenproof heavy griddle pan or skillet over medium heat.
You can find complete recipes of this LEMON PARMESAN CRUSTED SALMON in culinaryginger.com