Bring on Summer and Barbecue season! This Jalapeño Popper Grilled Corn Salad Recipe brings so many great flavors together in one amazing side dish! Fresh grilled corn, bacon, jalapeño and cheddar cheese in a creamy summer salad.
I am proud to be partnering with Kingsford, Glad and Walmart to bring you this tasty recipe!
Who is ready for summer!?!?! I think by now most of us are. I’m not looking forward to the triple digit temps. But, summer food . . . Yes, I’m ready! And is there a more perfect summertime food than grilled fresh corn? Nope, no there is not. Try this Jalapeño Popper Grilled Corn Salad Recipe for a new fun twist on your summertime favorite!
I favor charcoal barbecues because I love that smoky flavor. With Kingsford Charcoal Briquets I can get my bbq started in no time, ready to cook in 15 minutes. They feature Sure Fire Grooves® to help coals light faster than ever! Kingsford Charcoal delivers the ease and flavor grillers are looking for.
And yes, my bbq has seen better days. It still works great so I keep putting off getting a new one. It does it’s job just like Kingsford does.
- 8 Ears of Corn (olive oil, salt, pepper)
- 2 Jalapeños – seeds & stems removed, finely chopped
- 1 Cup Chopped Cooked Bacon
- 2 ounces Cream Cheese – softened
- 1/4 Cup Sour Cream
- 1 Cup Grated Cheddar Cheese
- Salt/Pepper To Taste
- Prepare grill and briquets.
- Remove silk from corn while leaving husks attached. Coat each corn cob with olive oil, salt and pepper. Wrap completely with foil. Place foil wrapped corn cobs on grill, cover. Grill 15-20 minutes, rotate every 2-3 minutes.
- Open foil slightly during the last 2 minutes to allow the smoky flavor to develop. Remove from grill and allow to cool for 10 minutes. Remove husks then cut kernels off of cobs. (should yield approx 6 cups)
You can find complete recipes of this Jalapeño Popper Grilled Corn Salad in wonkywonderful.com