Honey Roasted Butternut Squash with Cranberries and Feta: This sweet and savory side dish is perfect for the holidays and loaded with Fall flavor!
Who has two thumbs and just rocked her self-implemented post deadline!? This girl! Of course it took posting a photo of this plate-o-yum on IG to give me the push I needed. I have some very awesome friends with some very impatient squash [squashes? squashi? I think I’m overthinking this!] awaiting this recipe. I had to deliver!
Without further adieu, here’s my all-time favorite butternut squash recipe. Hands-down. No question. This savory sweet side dish is perfect for the holidays; make it!
Well, make it now, and then make it AGAIN for the holidays.
- 1 large butternut squash, peeled + chopped
- a hearty drizzle of olive oil [approx 1-2 TBSP]
- salt, pepper, and garlic powder, to taste
- 2 cups fresh cranberries
- 2-3 TBSP honey [or extra, to taste]
- 1/4 cup finely crumbled feta
- ground cinnamon, to taste [optional but delicious!]
- fresh or dried parsley, to garnish [optional]
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Lightly drizzle or spritz a baking sheet with olive oil.
- Add cubed squash to the sheet along with another drizzle of olive oil.
- Sprinkle with a light layer of salt, pepper, and garlic powder, based on taste preference.
- Roast at 400 F for 25 minutes on the center rack.
You can find complete recipes of this HONEY ROASTED BUTTERNUT SQUASH WITH CRANBERRIES AND FETA in peasandcrayons.com