Garlic Parmesan Roasted Carrots – Oven roasted carrots with butter, garlic and Parmesan cheese. The easiest and most delicious side dish ever!
Don’t you love spring when you can go to farmers market and see heaps of fresh carrots on display? I absolutely love it as I scan through the bunches of carrots to find the perfect ones. There is just something about the carrot tops; it screams organic and healthy to me.
Garlic Parmesan roasted carrots recipe is a great savory side dish. This is a great dish to make for kids as they love eating the carrot by holding the carrot top. Little G ate almost half of the serving and begged me to make more tomorrow. I guess I will have to buy more carrots from my farmers market now!
- 12 oz carrots, skin peeled
- 2 tablespoons melted salted butter
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon chopped parsley
- Preheat the oven to 400F.
- Mix the melted butter and garlic together. Coat the carrots well with the butter mixture.
- Arrange the carrots on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Drizzle the extra butter garlic mixture on top of the carrots. Roast for 15 minutes, then top the carrots with the Parmesan cheese. Roast for another 10 minutes or until the cheese melts and slightly browned. Remove from the oven and top with the parsley. Serve immediately.
You can find complete recipes of this Garlic Parmesan Roasted Carrots in rasamalaysia.com