Though our family generally has very healthy eating habits, every now and then we just have to splurge. Hubby made a cookies & cream ice cream cake for a party a while back and it didn’t last long! I decided to prepare one myself today and share the steps because this dessert is so easy, fast, and delicious that I know many of you would enjoy. And if I can make it anyone can!
- 1/2 package Oreos or similar sandwich cookies
- 12 ice cream sandwiches
- 2 cups Cool Whip or similar whipped topping
- Chop cookies in food processor until finely ground.
- Add cookie powder to a large mixing bowl containing 2 cups Cool Whip.
- Fold cookies into Cool Whip; this will be the frosting.
- Lay 4 ice cream sandwiches on a non-stick baking mat and cover with frosting.
- Repeat with 2 more layers of sandwiches.
You can find complete recipes of this Easy 3-Ingredient Cookies & Cream Ice Cream Cake in thesoccermomblog.com