Soft, chewy, and delicious, these pumpkin chocolate chip bars are a delicious fall dessert!
Do you like pumpkin? Pumpkin pie is my husband’s absolute favorite, but he’ll take just about any pumpkin dessert in the fall. I’ve made a TON of different pumpkin recipes over the years and they’re always a hit. We’ve already shared pumpkin honey butter, pumpkin pie dip, pumpkin chocolate cinnamon chip cookies, pumpkin pecan mini cheesecakes, pumpkin oatmeal pancakes, mini pumpkin pies, and pumpkin oatmeal muffins. So, it was time to add some pumpkin chocolate chip bars to that list!
YUM! These pumpkin bars don’t last long at our house at all! They are SO good! And they are really quite easy to make! You just need a few ingredients – it’s definitely one that’s easy enough for the kids to help with! The house smells SO good as they bake too! MMMMmmm!
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup canned pumpkin puree
- 1-1/2 cups chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 325. Generously grease a 9×13 pan.
- Add flour, pumpkin pie spice, baking soda and salt in a small bowl. Stir until well-combined.
- In a separate bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add egg and vanilla to mixture. Mix well. Then beat in pumpkin.
- Add the dry mixture to the wet (mix well), then fold in chocolate chips and spread batter evenly into pan.
You can find complete recipes of this Delicious Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bars in momendeavors.com