Cauliflower Fried Rice – Healthy, low-carb, and seriously tasty! Tastes so much like the Chinese takeout but without the guilt. Perfect healthy side dish
Ever since I discovered that cauliflower can replace bread, potatoes, and rice, I am hooked! I can enjoy that same texture and flavor without the guilt. Plus, this Cauliflower Fried Rice is quicker to make that the full carb version.
The beauty of this particular Cauliflower Fried Rice recipe is that you can make it in the oven or on the stove. So use whatever method is easier for you.
I am a huge fan of Chinese food but I know how many calories each dish has. So I try to avoid it whenever I can. Now I can satisfy my cravings with less calories and with high-quality ingredients.
- 1 large head of cauliflower chopped
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1/2 shallots minced
- 1/2 cup of frozen peas and carrots thawed
- 1/2 cup of frozen corn thawed
- 2 Tablespoons of sesame oil or olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons soy sauce
- Preheat oven to 375 Degrees Fahrenheit
- Chop the cauliflower into small florets and put them into a food processor
- Pulse until it’s small and looks like rice
- You may need to scrape the sides of the food processor once
- In a bowl combine the cauliflower rice, sesame oil, garlic, shallots
- Spread the cauliflower on a large baking sheet and roast for 8 minutes. Spread again and roast for another 8 minutes
You can find complete recipes of this DELICIOUS CAULIFLOWER FRIED RICE in livingsweetmoments.com