An easy and cheesy Cauliflower and Cheese recipe made in the crock pot. You won’t believe how cheesy this cauliflower is and it only requires about 5 minutes of hands on time.
Crock Pot Cauliflower and Cheese is full of cheesy goodness and your crock pot does practically all the work for you. Just 3 to 3 1/2 hours in the crock pot with a can of condensed cheddar soup, some evaporated milk, a little onion, salt, pepper, and paprika, plus a bunch of cheddar cheese is all it takes.
I don’t know about you, but I have the hardest time coming up with different side dish ideas. We tend to eat the same ones over and over. Green beans, peas, and corn get more than their fair share at our dinner table.
Cauliflower is something I hardly ever think to cook. Some people love cauliflower, others hate it.
But I don’t think there’s any denying that cauliflower and cheese were meant for each other.
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1 can condensed cheddar soup
- 1 (5 ounce) can evaporated milk
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- ¼ cup finely diced onion
- 2 cups shredded cheddar
- Grease the inside of a 3 to 4-quart crock pot.
- Place cauliflower florets in crock pot.
- In a medium saucepan, combine remaining ingredients. Heat over medium heat, stirring constantly, until cheese is melted.
You can find complete recipes of this Crock Pot Cauliflower and Cheese in spicysouthernkitchen.com