Cranberry Pistachio White Chocolate Truffles are super cute and festive no-bake dessert! They look like little snowballs and when you take a bite, you’ll realize it’s seriously tasty stuff!!! This is the tastiest Christmas dessert recipe ever!!!
You must add this Cranberry Pistachio White Chocolate Truffles to your holiday party menu!
White chocolate speckled with pieces of bright red cranberries and green pistachio make these yummy little balls really cheerful. Plus, these Cranberry Pistachio White Chocolate Truffles are rolled into powdered sugar what makes them look super festive, like cute snowballs. What could you want more of a Christmas dessert?!
Cranberry Pistachio White Chocolate Truffles are not just pretty looking treat, they are incredibly tasty! Tart cranberries cut out the sweetness of white chocolate and pistachio makes them really decadent and rich. It’s perfect combination of flavors and white, red and green colors simply scream Christmas.
Here is one good reason why you should try this Cranberry Pistachio White Chocolate Truffles if you are looking for delish recipe to make for holiday. This is really simple no bake recipe and you could make it in advance and store in the fridge for a week or freeze it for longer storage.
I look forward to Christmas, but we all know how stressful it could be around Holidays. Don’t get me wrong, I love holidays! Holidays are great! Families gather at home to spend precious moments together and make unforgettable memories, but you have to put a lot of work to cook and bake for your loving family and friends. Plus decorating a house, a lot of shopping and wrapping gifts need to be done…! I don’t want to sound dramatic, but the key is in a good organization and planning in advance.
When you already know that you’ll be short on time just before holiday, good news is that some work can be done in advance. That’s what’s great about this recipe!
- 11 oz. white chocolate – chopped into small pieces
- 5 Tablespoon unsalted butter
- 3 Tablespoon heavy cream
- pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon orange or vanilla extract (optional)
- 1/3 cup finely chopped dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup finely chopped toasted pistachio
- 1/3 cup powdered sugar
- In a small sauce pan over low-medium heat melt butter, add heavy cream and stir just to combine, then stir in salt (and orange or vanilla extract if desired) and set aside.
- Over a double boiler melt finely chopped white chocolate, stirring casually until smooth and completely melted. DO NOT over heat the chocolate!!! It takes some time to melt completely, but do not heat above 105 F or the chocolate will separate and be unusable (if touched with finger, it will feel about the same temperature as your body)
- Remove from heat and using a rubber spatula gently stir in lukewarm mixture of butter and heavy cream into melted chocolate. NOTES!!!Butter and heavy cream mixture should be approximately the same temperature as melted chocolate when you combine them.
You can find complete recipes of this CRANBERRY PISTACHIO WHITE CHOCOLATE TRUFFLES in omgchocolatedesserts.com