Christmas Red Velvet Poke Cake – very tasty, rich and moist! So easy to make, you need only few ingredients. Christmas Red Velvet Poke Cake – a taste of Christmas in every bite of this delicious cake!
For these holidays you want something nice, sweet and interesting for your children and you. You want to make these days special. We are so happy because holidays are coming. Christmas must be marked by nice colors so I decided to make this Christmas Red Velvet Poke Cake.
My children love this cake and especially with this red velvet combination and interesting red and green snowflake sprinkles. I know that there is no mistake when I make this Christmas cake. I will use my imagination and combine green food color and cool whip so I will get beautiful colors for this Christmas Red Velvet Poke Cake. This Christmas Red Velvet Poke Cake is basic red velvet poke cake which you can make very quick and easy with only few ingredients 1 box red velvet cake mix, 2 small boxes instant vanilla pudding mix, milk, cool whip and sprinkles. Trust me, it is very easy.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Butter a 9-x-13” pan and sprinkle with flour. Prepare cake mix according to box instructions. Pour into prepared baking dish and bake until a toothpick inserted in the middle of the cake comes out clean, about 25 minutes. Once cake comes out of the oven, allow it to cool for just a couple of minutes. Use spoon handle to poke holes evenly across cake. Combine milk and pudding mix and whisk until well blended.
Pour pudding over cake. Taking care to pour it right into the holes as much as possible. Spread it all out and using the back of the spoon, gently push pudding down into the holes and that’s it. I wanted to give idea to you how you can make this cake to look nice. If you have some other favorite dessert you can very easy make Christmas magic with it. My choice for today is this Red Velvet Poke Cake because red color is Christmas color and I am sure that you will be very satisfied when you make this cake.
Christmas Red Velvet Poke Cake is so special and nice so I am very happy because this dessert is my choice for Christmas. I don’t know who is happier, me or my children but I know that we will enjoy in this Christmas Red Velvet Poke Cake. Merry Christmas!
For the cake:
- 1 box red velvet cake mix (ingredients needed to make cake – eggs, oil & water)
For the filling:
- 2 boxes 3.4 oz Instant Vanilla Pudding Mix
- 4 cup Milk
- 2 cup heavy whipping cream
- Green food coloring
- Red sprinkles, optional
- Green sprinkles, optional
- Snowflakes and white chocolate curls, optional
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Butter a 9-x-13” pan and sprinkle with flour.
- Prepare cake mix according to box instructions.
- Pour into prepared baking dish and bake until a toothpick inserted in the middle of the cake comes out clean, about 25 minutes.
- Remove the cake from the oven
- Using the back of a wooden spoon, poke holes all over the cake.
- Combine milk and pudding mix and whisk until well blended.
- Pour pudding over cake making sure it gets down into holes.
- Refrigerate cake for several hours to allow pudding to settle and set up
You can find complete recipes of this Christmas Red Velvet Poke Cake in yummiestfood.com