You know those recipes that you fall back on time and time again? For me, it’s my Edamame Salad, Baked Ziti and Ham and Cheese Sandwiches, to name a few. Well, here’s another. You just cannot beat a no-bake dessert that involves 5 ingredients and is done in 20 minutes. These Chocolate-Covered Peanut Butter Rice Krispies Treats are the perfect dessert to bring to gatherings. And the season for gatherings is now upon us!
It doesn’t take much to spruce up the already-delicious Rice Krispies Bars, and you likely have all of the ingredients sitting in your pantry.
I love having a couple of eager taste-testers on hand at all times. They sure were happy to test this round of goodies!
I have a few of these left and one will be swimming in my belly shortly! After a healthy veggie-packed salad, of course. 🙂
Oh my goodness, the weekend is almost here! Have a great one, friends.
- 6 cups Rice Krispies cereal
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 12-oz. bag milk chocolate chips
- Coat a 9×13 pan with cooking spray and set aside. Pour the Rice Krispies into a large mixing bowl and set aside.
- In a medium saucepan, combine sugar and corn syrup. Stirring constantly, bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Remove pan from heat and add peanut butter. Stir until mixture is smooth and creamy.
- Pour mixture into the bowl with the Rice Krispies and stir until cereal is well-coated. Pour into the prepared pan and press down evenly using a rubber spatula.
You can find complete recipes of this CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER RICE KRISPIE TREATS in pipandebby.com