These Buckeye Brownie Cookies combine the best of both worlds…brownies and buckeyes! If you love buckeyes, but don’t like taking the time to dip them in chocolate, you’ll love this easy cookie recipe!
As you can see, we’re both still obsessed with peanut butter and chocolate. Let me tell you, I will never be done loving that perfect duo, so you can always be watching for a new recipe. I’m sure a lot of you share this same love- I wouldn’t be surprised. Many people who claim to not like peanut butter and chocolate will find themselves eating one of these amazing cookies:
Who here loves buckeyes, brownies, and cookies? I know I do. The fudgy-chocolate flavor of brownies is one of my favorite desserts. Well, I have a lot of favorites. But I really, really, really like brownies. So to make it into a big, rich, gooey cookie with peanut butter surprises inside is over the top for me. Buckeye Brownie Cookies. What more could I ask for?
Now your only question is: How do I do it? I want one now!
The simple brownie batter is made using a boxed brownie mix, melted butter, egg, and softened cream cheese. I love that it uses a boxed brownie mix! So easy!
- 1 box fudge brownie mix (19.5 ounce or family size)
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 4 oz. (1/2 block) cream cheese, softened
- 1 egg
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 4 blocks (about 4 ounces) chocolate Candiquik or your favorite chocolate
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. In a medium bowl, beat the brownie mix, butter, cream cheese, and egg. The dough will be a little sticky. Scoop the dough onto an ungreased cookie sheet, making about 24 cookies. Smooth the edges of each to form a round cookie.
- In a separate bowl, mix the powdered sugar and the peanut butter until it is completely combined. Form the mixture into about 1 inch balls. Make sure you have one ball for each cookie. Set aside.
- Bake for the cookie dough 12 minutes, keeping an eye out to make sure the cookies doesn’t overcook or undercook.
You can find complete recipes of this BUCKEYE BROWNIE COOKIES in tastesoflizzyt.com