Baked garlic parmesan potato wedges oven roasted to golden tender perfection!
Fries are my weakness. Many a time my sky-high metabolism younger self and brother made midnight french fry runs to the local Wendy’s/Carls Junior/Mickey-Ds/whoever is open at that unsightly hour. I’ve tried to get a handle on my addiction in my adult years by ordering fries on the side only here and there when eating out, instead of going with the fries-with-everything motto I endorsed for 20 years.
When my siblings and I went to iHop for breakfast, I ordered chicken strips and fries. Pancakes are great but they just can’t win out over deep fried potatoes and ketchup.
These days, like I said, I try to order fries less frequently – for obvious health reasons. Often times I’ll just share with the husband, he doesn’t mind giving up a few. Or 60%. He’s awesome like that.
And when I’m craving some variety of fry while at home in my sweats, I usually make my own instead of heading out for a to-go order.
“A medium fry, please”.
“Yes, that will be all”.
This latest semi french fry is sort of blowing my mind. So crispy and loaded with yummy garlic and Italian flavors. I could never turn down garlic and cheese. On french fries nonetheless!
I dipped these beauties in blue cheese dressing with freshly chopped parsley. Oh my heaven. Wendy’s natural cut fries have nothing on these baked garlic parmesan potato wedges. And like I said, I’m a sucker for those. So when I say these are worth making, I really mean – GO MAKE THESE!
- 3-4 large russet potatoes, sliced into wedges
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- ½ cup shredded parmesan cheese
- optional: fresh parsley (or cilantro), ranch or blue cheese dressing for dipping
- Preheat oven to 375. Lightly grease a large baking sheet and set aside.
- Place potato wedges in a large bowl. Drizzle with olive oil and toss to coat. In a small bowl whisk together salt, garlic powder, and Italian seasoning. Sprinkle potato wedges with the shredded cheese, tossing to coat, then sprinkle with the seasoning mixture.
You can find complete recipes of this BAKED GARLIC PARMESAN POTATO WEDGES in lecremedelacrumb.com