This simple tomato salad is an easy side dish for any dinner or makes a great lunch.
- 1 large tomato, sliced in thick slices
- ½ avocado, sliced
- 2 slices red onion, I prefer mine nearly shaved
- 6 cherry tomatoes, halved
- sprig of fresh tarragon
- 1 T fruity olive oil, the best you can afford
- ½ tsp champagne vinegar
- Put tomatoes, avocado and sliced onion on a small plate, sprinkle with tarragon leaves and dress with the olive oil and vinegar. Add kosher or sea salt and some pepper to taste. The olive oil is really the key and main flavor so add more to taste and make sure its good and fruity to complement the freshness of the other ingredients.
You can find complete recipes of this Avocado, Onion and Tomato Salad in foodiecrush.com