Asiago, Bacon, and Garlic Roasted Asparagus – a delicious way to cook asparagus! Asparagus comes out crispy and crunchy – you’ll love the Asiago cheese and bacon combination! The recipe takes 30 minutes from start to finish! Healthy, gluten free recipe. Great as a side dish to any kinds of meat; it also makes a great breakfast along with scrambled or poached eggs.
This is my new favorite way to roast asparagus. I was never a fan of grilling asparagus on a grill, as it often gets all burned and you have to watch it really carefully to make sure the asparagus doesn’t get burned. Try this recipe instead, as an alternative to grilling, and you’ll never grill asparagus again. Your asparagus will be nice and crunchy and crispy and not overcooked. First, coat the asparagus with 2 tablespoons olive oil, salt and pepper, and minced garlic, and roast the asparagus for 10 minutes in the oven at 425 F:
- 1.5 lb asparagus
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup grated Asiago cheese
- 4 bacon slices, cooked, drained of fat, chopped
- Preheat oven to 425 F. Trim asparagus ends.
- Place asparagus in a 2.5 quart casserole dish, drizzle with 2 tablespoons of olive oil, season with salt and pepper, mix everything well. Mix in the minced garlic.
- Roast, uncovered, at 425 F for 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven.
You can find complete recipes of this Asiago, Bacon, and Garlic Roasted Asparagus in juliasalbum.com